Pureprint Privacy Notice
The purpose of this privacy notice is to provide details about the personal information we may hold about you. The information we hold will vary according to the reason you have provided it, or we have collected it.
The Pureprint Privacy Notice covers personal data processed by the Pureprint Group Ltd (“Pureprint”)
Our registered address is:
Our privacy notice tells you:
- What information we may have about you
- Why we have it
- Our legal justification for having it
- How long we keep it for
- Whether we pass it on to anyone else.
- Your rights
Any personal information we collect, or use, will always be handled in accordance with current data protection legislation, will be subject to stringent security controls and will only be used when we can meet the requirements for fair and lawful processing.
Where appropriate, we will issue further privacy notices covering additional, specific areas of processing.
Our priority is always to protect your privacy and safeguard your personal information.
Information we process
1. Website: In order to run and maintain our website we may collect and process information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Contact information: When you communicate with us by any means we may collect information including name, email address, company name and address, job title and phone number. We will use this information to respond to requests about our products and services.
When you provide this information we work on the basis that you are giving consent to this type of processing.
3. Marketing: If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may contact you with details of similar goods or services, but we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving these communications.
We do this based on our legitimate interests as we believe you would reasonably expect us to contact you in this way.
From time to time we undertake marketing activities based on the consent you have already provided.
We sometimes collect and use publicly available information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about our products and services that may be of interest to you
- to inform you of any changes to our website, products or services
We will only contact you in this way using your business email address and never using your personal email address. We will also ensure you are made aware of our intention to use your personal data in this way.
We would also do this based on our legitimate interest of marketing our services and your reasonable expectation of receiving this type of information from Pureprint.
4. CCTV: We may record images of you using CCTV if you visit one of the Pureprint sites where CCTV equipment is installed. We use CCTV for the purposes of protecting our employees, visitors, property and equipment. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in protecting people and property on our sites.
How we use your information
Internally: Only those employees or agents with relevant authority may access your personal data for the purposes of carrying out one of the above activities.
Externally: we will not share your data outside the organisation without your permission unless we have a legitimate reason for doing so and are acting within the law.
International transfers: We never transfer data outside the EEA unless we have written authority to do so and only then in accordance with the relevant provisions of the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018
Security: All personal data processed by Pureprint is processed in line with current Data Protection and related legislation. We have ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials Plus certification and our internal policies and procedures are designed to provide maximum protection through a culture of privacy as an organisational priority.
Our policy is to not retain any data for longer than is necessary to meet the purposes of processing. This will be determined on an individual basis according to the area of processing and any legal requirements for holding data.
Access to data: you are entitled to a copy of any information we hold about you (subject access request). Please contact the Data Protection Officer at the address below if you wish to make a subject access request and we will supply a copy of your personal data within one month in accordance with the provisions of current Data Protection legislation.
Accuracy: please let us know if you believe any information we have about you is inaccurate or out of date and we will remedy this without delay
Objection: if we are processing your data on the basis of a legitimate interest you can object to this processing and we will advise if we believe there are any compelling legal grounds for us to continue the processing
Data deletion: if you have provided consent for us to process your data and subsequently withdraw your consent; or
if the data is no longer required for the purposes we collected it; or
you have raised an objection to the processing which we have upheld;
we will delete the data from our systems at your request
Direct marketing: you have a right to object to any direct marketing activities we undertake and we will stop the activity as soon as is reasonably possible and definitely remove your details from future direct mail campaigns.
For further details about your rights over your data please contact the Data Protection Officer who will be happy to help.
If you have any query or you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
Our Data Protection Officer is:
Janis Dear email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Information Commissioner’s Office
Call: 0303 123 1113 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org